Our website address is: https://dotnotify.io.
Information We Collect
When you connect to our website or use our application, we collect the following data:
- Your email address
- Your Discord user information.
- Your Discord server information including where dotNotify is installed and other servers you are a member of.
- Any text, media, images and files you upload to our application.
When you install our bot on your server, we collect the following data:
- Your Discord server information including your guild profile, name, avatar, id, channels and roles.
Use of Information
We use the data collected to:
- Provide all of our application features and improve our application performance and user experience.
- Enables us to connect our application to your Discord server, where our bot is installed.
- Identify which servers our bot is installed on to help provide a better user experience within our application.
- Keep you updated on product updates and features via email.
Unless specified otherwise in this document, the data we collect is stored as long as is required by the purpose they have been collected for and may be retained for longer due to applicable legal obligation or based on the Users’ consent.
Data is stored securely using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a hosting and backend service provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Place of processing: United States
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
Unless otherwise specified, this Website processes payments by credit card, paypal or other means via external payment service providers.
To ensure the security and confidentiality of your payment information, our Website delegates the processing of payments to external service providers, namely Stripe, PayPal, and LemonSqueezy.
We are not involved in the collection and processing of such information: instead, we only receive a notification by the relevant payment service provider as to whether payment has been successfully completed.
We do not share data with any third parties, except for the purpose of data storage to improve our application’s user experience.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. To request deletion of your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which data you would like to be deleted, and we will reply within 1 month.
We take data security seriously. Your data is stored securely on servers managed by a third-party service provider. We use reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
System Maintenance & Logs
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) or use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Our Website Comments
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in and connect your Discord account, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices and Discord user data. Login cookies last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Commitment to Data Protection
dotNotify is committed to ensuring the protection and management of data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
Data Collection and Use
- Personal Data: We collect and process personal data only where we have legal bases for doing so. This includes personal data you provide when you use our services, subscribe to our newsletters, or interact with us.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, and service pages that you visit.
Data Subject Rights
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access: Request access to your personal data.
- Rectify: Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Erase: Request erasure of your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object: Object to processing of your personal data.
- Restrict: Request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Data Portability: Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- Data Transfer Mechanism: Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.